Computer Science Studies (BIT)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Science Studies (BIT)

This fourm is created by Sir Muhammad Tahir Farooq. The purpose of creating this fourm to share information the students.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Aslam-O-Alikum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Calender
Latest topics
» Chapter #1 Complete MCQ's (PART-1)
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 6:00 am by Shaheer

» Windows Operating System (COMPLETE)
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:17 am by shaista

» Computer Architecture (COMPLETE)
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:52 am by shaista

» A virus that create more folders in your computer
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:49 am by tahir48

» Browsers Comparision
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 3:39 am by tahir48

» WEb to PDF convert
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:34 am by shaista

» 7th Class Computer paper 1st 2 Chapters
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:21 pm by shaista

» 8th Class Computer Paper 1st 2 chapters
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:16 pm by shaista

» Chapter # 1 9th Class
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 2:52 am by shaista

Poll
Top posters
Admin
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Vote_lcapLetter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Voting_barLetter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Vote_rcap 
shaista
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Vote_lcapLetter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Voting_barLetter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Vote_rcap 
tahir48
computerstudent18
computerstudent29
thompson john
Shaheer
Statistics
We have 31 registered users
The newest registered user is Esha

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 210 subjects
Flag Counter
Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Flags_1

Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 Empty
PostSubject: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14   Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You  Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 pm

My Dear Friend,
For a long time we did not correspond with each other. I hope you are in good health and by the grace of Almighty God I am also hale and hearty here.
I am especially writing this letter to you for a particular purpose. My parents have planned to visit some historical places in Sindh, in the middle of this month. I am ware of the fact that your school has closed down for summer vacations so how about visiting us in Karachi and accompanying me with my parents on all excursion. We shall have a topping time visiting places in Sindh and going out for shooting birds.
I hope you will like my suggestion and let me know of your program by return of mail.
Allow me to close my letter here with good wishes and good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
https://computerstudies.forumotion.com

Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You Read more: Letter (To Your Friend Requesting Her/Him To Spend Summer Vacations With You 2013-14
Page 1 of 1